Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Goddess Jennifer's Cuckold/Slave/Sissy Boi Rules

THE RULES

  




1. You cannot have any sexual relations other than being bred by a Bull.   As a reward, I may allow you to buy a blowup doll down the road.    If there is a masturbation problem, you will be put into chastity until the problem is controlled. 

2. You must obey all of My commands, no questions asked.

3. You are to help Me get ready for dates, bathe Me, perfume Me, do My nails and help Me dress. 

4.  Do all housework, chores, shopping, laundry, pay the bills, Tribute Me and buy Me gifts.  

5.  Arrange any dates the Bull(s) wants to have with Me and pay for weekend trips and dates.

6.   I will have as many lovers and sexual encounters as I wish, with or without the presence of you.

7.  You can only masturbate when I think you've been a good boi.   You will then tribute Me for your orgasm.    You will always drink your cum as a thank you to Me for allowing you to pleasure yourself.

8.   You must suck My Bull's cocks when I command and will always swallow the cum and NEVER waste a drop.   Always thank for the Bull for Him allowing to suck his big black beautiful breeder.    Remember to keep your eyes down and call him Master.

9.   You will always clean up any cum out of Me, off of Me or off of My Bulls after we're done fucking.

10. You should always vacate the house if I require privacy for Myself or My Lovers, and drive Me wherever I may need to go.