Monday, April 22, 2013

Tease and Denial Sessions

Tease & Denial and Orgasm Edging


 I just had the hottest Tease and Denial session with a Bull who said I would never be able to control him.  He was wrong. Watching him on cam left me hot and wanting his chocolate breeder stick, needing a release myself. There is something about taking a man right to the edge of orgasm and then backing off. That’s why I love the seduction of orgasm "edging". Bringing you closer and closer as the minutes tick away, knowing that you will be extending and extending your time with Me. As I work you up, taking you to the edge and back, I am also raping your wallet. Which is just a side benefit. Those of you that have done tease and denial sessions with Me, know that I will deny you that sweet release until I’m good and ready to let you cum. That is, if I let you cum at all. Denying you your orgasm is a specialty of mine, bulls and sissies, cuckolds and slaves. Holding off that explosion of pleasure is such a bonus for a woman. A woman that also wants to make you her personal sex puppet. Now that your one head is spinning and your other head is swelling in need of release, and I have your attention you need to do a few things for Me. Get ready to surrender all of your power. I will decide when you cum, if you cum and I have plenty of patience. Do you?

 Call your Goddess for a Tease and Denial Session at 
1-800-863-5478 ext: 9515249 


Call AnalPlay for phone sex on Niteflirt.com